6 Perfect Venues for your Nashville Destination Wedding!
Southern charm, lush landscape, fine food and endless entertainment options . . . . it’s no wonder Nashville has become such a draw for big city couples hosting stateside destination weddings. Beyond the neon lights and honky-tonks of Broadway, Music City is home to a number of gorgeous venues for every style of wedding celebration.
I’ve gathered up six of my favorite Nashville wedding venues below, each equally lovely (and delightfully well-staffed) in their own unique way:
1) Cheekwood Botanical Gardens: European glamour set among rolling Tennessee hills, Cheekwood is a top pick for the traveled couple looking to combine architecture and nature for their big day. Choose from multiple ceremony and reception locations and dance beneath the stars in the lush gardens of Cheekwood just 10 minutes from downtown Nashville.
2) The Cordelle: For an intimate celebration of 200 or less, there’s nothing more charming than The Cordelle, a transformed historic home with a gorgeous garden and beautiful loft. The Cordelle is a blank slate for the indoor/outdoor event of your dreams, located in the heart of downtown Music City.
3) Carnton Plantation: Head south from Nashville to the rolling hills of Franklin, TN to find the historic Carnton Plantation. The antebellum home and Civil War landmark features a 160-year-old Osage Orange Tree, lush gardens, and much more. Guests will love exploring the charming streets of Downtown Historic Franklin, a beautiful retreat from city life.
4) Scarritt Bennett Center: Let the striking cathedral ceilings and arched walkways of gothic architecture set the stage for your big day at Scarritt Bennett, a favorite venue for Nashville weddings. Built in 1928, the breathtaking Wightman Chapel, has been featured on PBS and once heard Martin Luther King, Jr. speak to a local crowd.
5) Trinity View Farm: With limited availability and an astounding 10-mile view of the Tennessee hills, an invite to Trinity View Farm is a hot ticket for even local guests. Just 18 minutes south of Nashville, you’ll fall in love with the white oak timber frame barn and jaw-dropping views as soon as you set foot on the 132-acre farm.
6) Travellers Rest Plantation: A hidden gem tucked away in a sweet Nashville neighborhood, Travellers Rest is a beautiful outdoor/indoor venue with a private formal garden, beautiful magnolia trees, and a historic public house. The indoor venue seats about 150, but there are also options for outdoor ceremony and reception combinations to create the elegant southern affair of your dreams.
imagery by kristin sweeting | site design by foil & ink